Another successful sample from MissB! Well, as successful as I can get with my nose stuff up again. I wouldn’t mind being a sleeping bear myself and just skipping the rest of winter!

From what I can taste of this, this tea is a nice refreshing green with a bit of buttery vegetal notes. There’s also more to it – like pine needles. I’ll have to resteep it!

Also I’ll try the last of it later when I can fully appreciate the nuances.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Multiple infusions are a must with this one :) Especially the new version with oolong-processed wildcrafted white pine. Glad you could still enjoy it with a stuff nose! :D

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON