drank Chai On Life by DAVIDsTEA

I might be just a little chai on life. I finished this cup and am down to 164, even though I didn’t have much time to log tea today.

I did find this amazing gifset on tumblr though: http://destiel-is-my-canon.tumblr.com/post/76689869658/asdfghjkl-i-cant-justdestiel#notes Yeah….. there’s nothing going on behind those looks. Nope, nope nope.

And here’s a lovely and heartbreaking post-reichenbach Sherlock comic strip: http://asset-9.soup.io/asset/3777/0315_9fd1.jpeg

I also created my own ridic tumblr and am having fun with it. I had to start queuing stuff because I want to reblog everything. :P

OMGsrsly

Eeee!!!! That gifset is AWESOME. I had to start queuing stuff too, otherwise there’d be like 80billion reblogs one or two days a week. :)

Cavocorax

Hahahahaha. Well you’ll see that one again soon. :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Cavocorax

Hahahahaha. Well you’ll see that one again soon. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON