This tea is suited “For Tiger-Taming, Early Mornings, and Getting on with it.”

Yes please! I definitely need some of that – we are going to switch our drivers license over and start the process of transferring the car, and maybe get Ontario health cards too… Uugggh. I hate bureaucracy stuff. I totally need some tiger taming.

This tea helps me feel a little prepared for the day; it’s rich and dark and beautiful. OMG. I get malt, and honey and maybe even a little bit of a spice, like nutmeg or cinnamon that adds a little but of sweetness against all this malt.

Wow. It’s incredible.

1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON