I’m so happy ifjuly sent some of this way! I had a few sips, and then added it to my shopping list. Yes, this is a good tea. Even though it has a doofy horse on the tin. :P

It’s warm, and bready, and there’s a bit of honey, and it makes me think of bread out of the oven with a little butter and something sweet on top of it. It’s really good. Very smooth mouthfeel. Warm, comforting taste. No one has been exaggerating with these reviews. There is NO conspiracy to make you go out and buy this tea!

I want to go buy this tea. I’ll have to coordinate with Sil because $10 shipping to Canada is TOO MUCH for one tin. I was hoping they’d offer a shipping discount sale as they are wont to do from time to time.

I keep drinking amazing teas all day with multiple infusions. I’m only on tea 2 for the day – hahaha

Flavors: Baked Bread, Honey

oh god… so i DO want this then… you would suggest?

ifjuly

i’m really glad you like it!

Cavocorax

Sil – yes – I recommend it! Ifjuly was kind enough to send enough for 2-3 cups, so I could save a little bit for you if you want? It could be waiting for you when you get back from Miami. :)

Comments

oh god… so i DO want this then… you would suggest?

ifjuly

i’m really glad you like it!

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON