drank Dolce Vita by RiverTea

Oh, this is the best way to start a Friday! It’s so freakin’ creamy and full of raspberry. Slightly tart raspberry but, wait for it, there’s NO HIBISCUS. I really love this tea.

I should probably leave this at the office but I just got it and I’m so excited and I’m not going to be surprised when at the end of the day I stuff all my new teas into my purse to stuff onto my tea shelves at home. Why do I even order tea for the office? :P Seems lik my new teas stay at home, and my small samples get smuggled into the office for sipdowns. But it works?

Anyway this tea is OMG raspberry yes.

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
keychange

Not a lot of coconut, then?

Courtney

I love raspberries teas that work. Sounds awesome!

Cavocorax

I didn’t think so – it mostly added to the creaminess. (Unlike some coconut oolongs I’ve had there were JUST coconut – this is far more subtle).

aisling of tea

This one is SO GOOD, right? I might need to make myself a cup…

TeaBrat

no hibiscus – wheee!

keychange

Shopping listed! and also, I’m glad you can taste the raspberry here-often, the coconut flavouring can be overwhelming.

VariaTEA

Yay for no hibiscus. That is one of the main reasons I plan on getting this tea.

Ubacat

Raspberry without hibiscus! I’m putting this one on my wish list.

Amariel

Yay for no hibby, too!

Comments

keychange

Not a lot of coconut, then?

Courtney

I love raspberries teas that work. Sounds awesome!

Cavocorax

aisling of tea

This one is SO GOOD, right? I might need to make myself a cup…

TeaBrat

no hibiscus – wheee!

VariaTEA

Ubacat

Raspberry without hibiscus! I’m putting this one on my wish list.

Amariel

Yay for no hibby, too!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON