drank Boatsman by RiverTea

Mmmm. This is very good too, but in a different way than Dolce Vita. It’s not as smack you in the face with fruit, but instead the mango and vanilla and cinnamon all coalesce together into something very relaxing and tasty. The cinnamon gives it a bit of a kick at the end of the sip to liven it up a little too.

I should try cold-steeping this!

Roswell Strange

Oh, I hadn’t thought about cold steeping this one but I really should try that too…

Comments

Roswell Strange

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON