drank Toronto Nights by RiverTea

Aisling of Tea had this and it caught my eye because I ALSO live in Toronto.

What do Toronto Nights taste like?
I probably wouldn’t say they tasted like green tea with almonds and cinnamon and citrus, but apparently RiverTea thinks it does. This is a nice light tea, and the flavouring is not overly strong – I find it a nice contemplative cup for what would be my after dinner-cup if I had actually eaten already. And I wouldn’t say no to drinking more, but I’m not sure this is one I’d crave often. Maybe in the late spring, in the evenings, when I’m sitting in the backyard watching the little squirt run around in the grass… And maybe if it’s iced.

Rob Ford would not taste like this. :P

And the rest of this is being set aside for Sil!
(rating is 79 because I like the cup, but don’t see I’d crave it often. )

Lala

I couldn’t even imagine what Rob Ford would taste like?!? Yuckie and ridiculous at the same time. Ha ha.

Um. No one wants to taste rob ford

aisling of tea

Rob Ford would taste like cocaine, cheap booze, and his wife’s…Ahem, since he’s got “plenty to eat at home.”

I hate Rob Ford. Did you hear he’s being “bullied” by the gay community?

OMGsrsly

A+, Sil. :)

aisling of tea

We asked Gabriela at RiverTea about the name when we ordered and this is what she told us: “For tourists, especially from Europe there is this vision we have about the night life in Toronto…sparkling, full of life.”

Cavocorax

Ahahaha – aisling of tea. :P
Yes, no one wants to taste that!

Fjellrev

Thanks for the slight image, Cavo, and then an extra thanks to aisling of tea for colouring in the rest of the image with TECHNICOLOUR. Good god.

aisling of tea

I haven’t done my job unless everyone everywhere is properly horrified. bow and wanders off

Comments

Lala

Um. No one wants to taste rob ford

aisling of tea

I hate Rob Ford. Did you hear he’s being “bullied” by the gay community?

OMGsrsly

A+, Sil. :)

Cavocorax

Ahahaha – aisling of tea. :P
Yes, no one wants to taste that!

Fjellrev

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON