drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

I drank a lot of tea while TK was napping because I wanted to sit in the quiet and read a book, but it was a LOT and I was starting to feel overcaffenated. Time to throw in a rooibos!

Thanks VariaTEA! This is not an everyday tea for me, but when I’m in the mood for it, its quite nice!

I just realized I have 168 teas currently in my cupboard. I could probably drink 18 sipdowns in the next week, right? That should be possible!!! Time to clean up some little samples before they go stale!

VariaTEA

18 sipdowns is certainly manageable. I have faith in you. And I go through phases where I don’t want this tea but when I am in the mood and have a cup, I am always surprised at how much I enjoy it.

Comments

VariaTEA

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON