drank Winter Nog by Della Terra Teas

I’m drinking a mason jar of this because I’m trying to sip down all my winter teas. It’s time to move on. i don’t mind snow, and I don’t mind the extreme cold because I bundle up well and don’t spend much time outside, but I’m sick of walking on ice/slush/snow covered sidewalks, and not being able to push the stroller around. J’s driving his car to York right now bc getting the stroller to the bus is just too much work unless we walk on the road and uh… that’s not safe. :P

So, let’s drink this down and welcome Spring!

Fjellrev

The slippery sidewalks are definitely the worst. I can’t imagine dealing with a stroller on top of that. My mom was in a wheelchair for a while when I was a kid due to an accident, and I remember my brother and me trying to wheel her through the snow. So hard!

TheTeaFairy

I do the mason jar treatment also when I want to do “get rid” of a bunch!
Yes that winter of ours is ridiculous, I really feel for you, having to carry the stroller. The cities should at least keep the sidewalks clean!!

Comments

Fjellrev

TheTeaFairy

I do the mason jar treatment also when I want to do “get rid” of a bunch!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON