Oooh, sipdown! (167)
I didn’t realize this was green rooibos when I decided to make it, but that’s cool. It’s midnight. Rooibos time! I don’t think I’ve had green rooibos before, but it’s interesting. This really tastes like strong coconut, and cream, and sweetness. Very decadent!

Thanks MissB!

Courtney

I’m so happy I discovered green rooibos, since red doesn’t generally work for me. This one may go in my next S&V order. :)

Fjellrev

I really like this one too!

Amariel

Green is def better for me than red.

TeaBrat

I wish there were more green rooibos blends out there!

Amariel

Me too, Tea Brat! Same for honeybush!

Comments

Courtney

Fjellrev

I really like this one too!

Amariel

Green is def better for me than red.

TeaBrat

I wish there were more green rooibos blends out there!

Amariel

Me too, Tea Brat! Same for honeybush!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON