I’m at 165 teas, and I’d like to end the month at 150, but I think that’s a silly thing to push myself towards. I’ve got one, possibly two packages that WILL arrive next week and I don’t want to be limited to drinking down those oddball teas when I have other choices. 1/3 of my teas are herbal, and I think that’s where most of my near-sipdown teas are, so they’re not going anywhere unless I go all day without caffeine. /flails/ NOOOO, you can’t make me.

Maybe I’ve had enough caffeine already?

But this was a good choice. It’s a nice straightforward Assam, and the first one that really stood out to me to help me realize that YES, Assam’s are a type of tea that I would like more of! And this has been in my cupboard since July so I should drink more of it. I don’t want any one tea to stick around for more than a year!

Courtney

I need to start using flails more often. It creates such a funny imagine.

Fjellrev

A year is a really good rule of thumb. That said, I have some approaching a year that need sip downage!

Cavocorax

Right? Everyone should use /flails/. It’s so expressive.

And I have a few that are technically over a year but I will never sip them down – like my glacier blend tea which I only drink when I’m sick. I don’t want to need it. ;P

*image, ugh.

Comments

Courtney

I need to start using flails more often. It creates such a funny imagine.

Fjellrev

Cavocorax

Right? Everyone should use /flails/. It’s so expressive.

*image, ugh.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON