drank Bolder Breakfast by The Tea Spot

This makes for a pretty great breakfast tea. I’m sipping away on this, doing work stuff and listening to Welcome to Night Vale. Cecil is squeeing because Carlos called him and it’s just adorable.

I listened to the Street Cleaning episode before that (http://nightvale.libsyn.com/15-street-cleaning-day) and it was horrifying. Just horrifying. This quote is tangentially related:

“Sirens have been going off in Central Night Vale as a warning about sirens going off in Old Town Night Vale. These sirens indicate that sirens might occur in the general Night Vale area over the next few hours, which would be a declaration of a current siren watch. Please check that your siren preparedness kit is fully stocked and easily reachable. Lieutenant Regis of Unit 7 of the local National Guard Station and KFC combo store said that, ‘It always seemed that the only way to live without regrets was just to never regret anything you did. And that seems to be the only hope for the future, anyway. Regrets just bear us down. Regrets just bear us down.’”

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON