Just a quick review before bed – this was one of the teas MissB surprised me with in her package and I was quite thrilled to try it. It smelled so rich and amazing and the long story short of it is that it tasted nearly as good as it smells. That’s really saying something because it’s hard to get that rich dark chocolate taste into a tea.

THANK YOU. :)
And that sipdown puts me at 175 now that MissB has bumped me up. Hahaha.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON