OMG
I would not have expected to enjoy this as much as I have been. It’s so rich and creamy, and the lemon is like a custard: tart, yet sweet.

I will have to order teas from this company with the name I cannot pronounce or spell!

Thanks MissB!

Courtney

I’m seeing so many great reviews for this company! I’ve shortened it in my mind to “TeaG” haha.

ashmanra

A lot of companies are actually sourcing their teas from them. Most of the tea at Tin Roof Teas and the place in Florida whose name I can’t remember was actually TeaG tea. Same picture, same description.

OMGsrsly

This one sounds so cool! I think MissB is including some in my TeaG stuff. :)

Cavocorax

I didn’t realise that, ashmanra! I wonder if that makes it easier to compare companies for shipping to Canada etc.

Fjellrev

Nice, I’m going to have to bump them up on the priority list. :)

MissB

Their shipping to Canada is really reasonable, although you can only order 50-100g of their teas at a time, so sampling is definitely mandatory. So glad you’re enjoying it!

Cavocorax

That’s pretty decent. I’m used to 50g minimums and I haven’t been disappointed yet by them, so I’d be willing to take a chance. ;D

MissB

Did I sent you any of their whiskey tea, or the bamboo pomelo? Both come to mind when I think of stellar teas from them.

giggles O’Connor’s Cream… :D

Cavocorax

You did! I had the bamboo pomelo! :D Thanks again – I wouldn’t have tried them anytime soon if it wasn’t for you.

And hehe. I loved O’Connor’s Cream. :P

Ubacat

I’ve tried the Bamboo Pomelo too thanks to MissB. Wow, this one sounds great. I’ll add it to my wish list for when I place an order down the road.

Comments

Courtney

ashmanra

OMGsrsly

This one sounds so cool! I think MissB is including some in my TeaG stuff. :)

Fjellrev

Nice, I’m going to have to bump them up on the priority list. :)

giggles O’Connor’s Cream… :D

And hehe. I loved O’Connor’s Cream. :P

Ubacat

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON