So I totally meant to drink Sugar Cookie and not Sugar Plum, as I rummaged through the tea bags that VariaTEA was nice enough to send me, but whoops?

This was actually ok. I was worried it’d be a little too tart so I added a little bit of sugar and it was pretty great. I drank a mason jar of! Awesome. :D

Fjellrev

It sucks that Canada doesn’t get these holiday blends.

aisling of tea

Canada does get these! I’ve found them at Bulk Barn every year and stocked up.

Cavocorax

I remember them being easier to find though! I think I used to buy them at safeway but I had trouble finding them this year. I didn’t realize I had a Bulk Barn so close, or I might have done that!

Roswell Strange

I couldn’t find any in my town :( Luckily, VariaTEA sent me a bunch.

VariaTEA

Ummm….you might be getting more Roswell Strange :S. I know you said no but I won’t drink it so I figured this was it has the chance to be enjoyed.

Roswell Strange

Hah, that’s ok :) At least it wont increase my cupboard number ;)

Fjellrev

I had no idea Bulk Barn carries them! Even the cookie one?

OMGsrsly

I saw them at Superstore (but they’re long gone now), but they all have gluten in them so I just pretended they didn’t exist. :)

aisling of tea

I don’t know about the cookie, but I’ve got 3-4 boxes of Candy Cane Lane and Sugar Plum Spice stocked up to get me through the year!

Comments

Fjellrev

It sucks that Canada doesn’t get these holiday blends.

aisling of tea

Canada does get these! I’ve found them at Bulk Barn every year and stocked up.

Cavocorax

Roswell Strange

I couldn’t find any in my town :( Luckily, VariaTEA sent me a bunch.

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Hah, that’s ok :) At least it wont increase my cupboard number ;)

Fjellrev

I had no idea Bulk Barn carries them! Even the cookie one?

OMGsrsly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON