This was the first of the samples that I snagged from Aun-Juli. They all came today!!!

I love this series. I love the fact that she’s making a bunch of teas dedicated to Sean Bean and his many, MANY, deaths.

This is a nice sweet black. There’s lots of different sweetness in this, and a little bit of cinnamon bite. Just a little bit of bite. I like it, but I think it should have a bunch of cinnomon bite to represent all the arrows.

Oh. I get it now. THE SPRINKLES ARE THE ARROWS.

VariaTEA

Hahaha these were the teas that called to me when I looked at her samples. Mostly because I thought they were hilarious. I am glad they taste good as well.

Hello.Kiki

oh my goodness, lol, I am definitely going to have to check those ones out!

Cavocorax

They’re pretty silly, but I like that. :) Can’t wait to try the rest!

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello.Kiki

oh my goodness, lol, I am definitely going to have to check those ones out!

Cavocorax

They’re pretty silly, but I like that. :) Can’t wait to try the rest!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON