Twenty minutes until Season 2 of Hannibal starts! We need to Save Will!!!

From the tea description: “Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me.Help me. This is my design.”

Lala

I can’t wait for it to start. Will be so good!!

Lala

Totally re-watching last nights episode. It is SO good. I am so jealous you get to work on this series. Totally in love with Mads Mikkelsen!! <3

Cavocorax

I don’t have cable, so I didn’t watch it, but I think at the end of the season they’ll give me a copy of the dvd for being on the crew list(even though I’m just in the office, or out on the floor cleaning up the leftover silicone/clay/etc. I know what’s going to happen in the second half of the season because I’m reading those scripts, but I don’t know all the details for the first, so that’s exciting. :D I can’t wait to see how it goes.

And Mads seems like a really awesome guy. My sister-in-law works at the shop with me and goes on set to help apply make-up and set up the prosethetics, etc. She met Mads when he came to our shop last year so we could mold part of his body for something (I can’t remember what scene), and since then he’s remembered her. When he saw her in February, he ran over to where she was on set and gave her a hug and said Happy New Year as he hadn’t seen her since December. Just shows he really pays attention to people and is friendly and doesn’t think he’s better than everyone else! Too bad I won’t have a chance to meet him!

Lala

That sounds super awesome Cavo. I’m still jealous. Ha ha.

Comments

Lala

I can’t wait for it to start. Will be so good!!

Cavocorax

Lala

That sounds super awesome Cavo. I’m still jealous. Ha ha.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON