drank Dolce Vita by RiverTea

OMG, this is so good.” – me, 30 seconds ago.

OMGsrsly

The meringues in the tea contain gluten! :O I hope that isn’t a commonly undisclosed ingredient.

Amariel

Oh wow. Looks yummy! Do the rose bits make it really floral though?

Cavocorax

At least the packaging is clearly marked with an egg/gluten allergy warning.

And I didn’t think so. I don’t like really floral teas, especially rose, and I wasn’t distracted by it at all. I count that as a good sign!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Amariel

Oh wow. Looks yummy! Do the rose bits make it really floral though?

Cavocorax

At least the packaging is clearly marked with an egg/gluten allergy warning.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON