Strange! I thought this was a white, instead of a green. It’s an odd green. I’m not sure what I think. I taste ginger, and I keep thinking there’s grapefruit lurking somewhere along…

This tea is starting to grow on me though.
It will grow on everyone, and then soon it will grow on everyone. Everywhere.

But seriously, I had expected this tea to draw me in with velvet notes, and wrap around me and hypnotize me … I suppose it makes sense that it doesn’t because that’s Cecil’s radio persona. His off-air persona wears his best tunic and furry pants on a date. ;p

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON