drank Chai On Life by DAVIDsTEA

So I haven’t had tea since Sunday! :O What the heck?
I’ve been sick. So terribly sick. I just started eating again too, but this seemed like a good cup to ease back into things with. It’s low caffeine so it won’t upset my stomach, but it should have a little bit to avoid withdrawal :P I under-steeped it a little to make sure it wasn’t too spicy.

Yay for being able to drink again! :D

Also the little bear is sick (again? Holy man, do kids stop being sick???) so we’re watching non-stop cartoons today, and listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GLuydiMe4

VariaTEA

Oh no. I hope you guys feel better soon!

__Morgana__

Sorry you’ve been sick. :-(

Kids are such little incubators. I wasn’t sick for years, then after having kids I started getting sick several times a year from the gunk they brought home from daycare. The good news is there’s a big drop off on the sickness front when they get old enough to stop putting everything in their mouths. ;-) Then there’s another drop off when they learn about handwashing and it’s even better when the school enforces handwashing. The year of the big H1N1 outbreak we didn’t get sick at all because the kids were washing hands all the time at school.

Cavocorax

Well… that’s encouraging! She’s so little that she runs away whenever I try to wipe her nose, and then she just tries to smear it on EVERYTHING. It’s so gross. I want to burn the house down. :O But I’m sure it’ll get better once she learns to blow. I’m just lucky that I can miss work the way I have been each time she gets sick!

And thx!

Fjellrev

Oh geez, it seems like you’ve been sick all winter! I hope you feel better soon.

OMGsrsly

Feel better!

Thanks!
And yeah, I feel like I’m always complaining about being sick. :O :O :O Seems like we are all taking turns. And, enough!

Comments

VariaTEA

Oh no. I hope you guys feel better soon!

__Morgana__

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON