drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

So I steeped this for 8 minutes.

(I kinda want to end that note there. Hahaha.)

It’s good, but it mostly tastes like peach. There’s not enough black tea in this for it to have gotten bitter so that’s ok, but… where’s the juicy, juicy pomegranates?

keychange

wow, eight minutes. You’re brave.

OMGsrsly

Isn’t it supposed to be pomegranate mango? I thought the tea tasted like mango juice and that was about it. But I only had a sample.

Anna

Hahaha, ending that note right there would have been ART.

Cavocorax

Yeah I think I tasted some of the mango, but it was a peachy-mango. Not pomegranate. I HOPE it’s because of the over-steep.

And Anna – I wish I had! :P

Comments

keychange

wow, eight minutes. You’re brave.

OMGsrsly

Anna

Hahaha, ending that note right there would have been ART.

Cavocorax

And Anna – I wish I had! :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON