I should probably talk about this tea but I don’t want to. I’m just obsessed with Destiel atm. I finished reading Epilogue by Jayne L (http://archiveofourown.org/works/386546) last night and it was so amazing and sad and it stuck in my head and I woke up dreaming of Mischa Collins. I love the pairing of Dean and Castiel. The falling angel, and the man who doesn’t feel he deserves anything good in his life…

And this story had THE saddest Castiel I’ve ever encountered.

I remember people fangirling about Destiel years ago and I just ignored it and wow, what a fool am I! These guys, these poor sad guys…

Tea Sipper

I had a dream I was living in the Men of Letters hideout a couple nights ago. :D

Shmiracles

(dude that sounds WAY better than my recent dream where i was doing drugs in a hotel with sherlock. the supernatural fortress of solitude is SWEET!)

Shmiracles

(also, fic added to future potential reading) ;)

I hope you like it!
Also that sounds like an INTENSE dream…

OMGsrsly

Shmiracles, I read your dream description out to a friend and her daughter (who does a lot of cosplay and fandom stuff) and they both couldn’t stop laughing! That sounds like a really interesting experience!

Shmiracles

OMGsrsly, i’m surprised it doesn’t happen more regularly considering all the fanfic i read right before bed.
(easily my best post-fic dream to date was the one where i was making out with naked Chris Evans, duh.)

OMGsrsly

Uh, yeah. That would indeed be a nice dream, wouldn’t it! :D I read a lot of fanfic before bed, but I don’t have weird dreams about it. I feel like I’m missing out!

I think I’m doing it wrong too since I’m not getting enough dreams. :p

Shmiracles

i’ve actually had a few Chris Evans dreams. in another one he was at a local restaurant and reading some spoken word poetry he’d written. i think i woke up laughing IRL cuz his reading was so weird and hilarious.
and i know he plays superheroes half the time, but i think he shows up in my dreams cuz in actuality he seems the most ‘average dude’ of all the cast in all my particular fandoms. ya know? like cuz, his interviews are always awkward and he talks openly about therapy/fears/getting nervous and he studies buddhism and has a self-effacing sense of humor that’s familiar in my daily life. that’s all.

Comments

Tea Sipper

Shmiracles

(also, fic added to future potential reading) ;)

I hope you like it!
Also that sounds like an INTENSE dream…

I think I’m doing it wrong too since I’m not getting enough dreams. :p

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON