drank Honeybush Mango by Adagio Teas

Oh, this is a massive HELL NO.

I cold-steeped it overnight and tried a sip this morning and it tasted like whiskey. WHISKEY.
This is not what I’m expecting at 7am on a Monday morning!

(and down the sink it went…)

Umm… thank you VariaTEA? Hahahah (187)

VariaTEA

OMG, I am so sorry. I never got whiskey however I only tried it hot.

looseTman

Or do you mean, “Oh, this is a massive HELL NO!

JustJames

….. wait, i got it, when i read this i saw will smith! lol.

MissLena

Irish whiskey for St. Patrick’s Day? :D

looseTman

With a score of 3 & “a massive HELL NO”, it sounds like a nominee for the “Hall of Shame”

Cavocorax

Yep. It totally is a nominee. Such a fail. I totally did that whole body shudder that I do when I quaff hardbar without mix. I don’t do alcohol well and this tea was just too close.

I like the suggestion to bold it. :D

looseTman

Per your Bio: “So far it seems that I prefer unflavoured black teas, although I still drink a few that are flavoured each day too.”

“It is pointless to resist the DARK side!”

looseTman

Have you seen this recent discussion thread?

Cavocorax

I hadn’t until now! Now, it seems like my preferences vary depending on my mood. Sometimes I want serious business unflavoured tea, and usually in th evenings, I like to drink dessert and flavoured teas. Fandom teas are utterly silly but I enjoy them because they inspire different moods! I try to be open to trying anything too.

But I won’t try that one again.

Comments

VariaTEA

OMG, I am so sorry. I never got whiskey however I only tried it hot.

looseTman

Or do you mean, “Oh, this is a massive HELL NO!

JustJames

….. wait, i got it, when i read this i saw will smith! lol.

MissLena

Irish whiskey for St. Patrick’s Day? :D

I like the suggestion to bold it. :D

looseTman

“It is pointless to resist the DARK side!”

looseTman

Have you seen this recent discussion thread?

Cavocorax

But I won’t try that one again.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON