drank Royal Blend by Fortnum & Mason

This tea is ok. It’s not great. It’s strong and other than that I can’t pick much else up.
It’s better with sugar. It sorta needs sugar. Yikes.

It’s a Monday sorta tea.

You know what I did today? Dropped my phone and the bus and used my foot to catch it so it wouldn’t slide everywhere. So, I grinded it into the floor and scratched the crap out of it. It kept turning itself off and wouldn’t boot so I ended up buying a Windows phone for $100 at the BestBuy by my office. That’s my day.

I was interested in trying out the Windows platform just because I love my surface, but I wasn’t planning to get a new phone 1 year after I bought my Blackberry. :| To be fair though, it was failing before I crushed it. The power button and head phone jacks and volume button all stopped working last week.

New phone! Bad tea! :D OHAI monday!

keychange

What a day! I hope you like playing with the new phone.

Cavocorax

I do! It’s so distracting but I have SO MUCH to set up on it, and contacts to merge and apps to delete or install.

I love gadgets. :D Even though this is an entry-level phone and won’t have half the power of my old one, I don’t care. It’s a new toy!

keychange

Oh yeah, you’re going to have so much fun with it at least for the next few weeks or so! love new toys.

OMGsrsly

Yikes! But I hope you have fun with the new toy. :)

Anna

TOYS.

Comments

keychange

What a day! I hope you like playing with the new phone.

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

Yikes! But I hope you have fun with the new toy. :)

Anna

TOYS.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON