I drank this because I heard it was the last day of winter today and that means it should be the end of winter teas!

It was ok, but didn’t grab me. Maybe it would if I had it 3 months ago.

There’s a small part of me that thinks I should post on every tea I shared with you….just for funnies lol

Cavocorax

Hahaha. :P
I guess I should remember to tag you in them all too so I can properly point the finger.

Comments

Cavocorax

Hahaha. :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON