242! Maybe I can hit 200 by the end of the month? Probably safer to aim for 225 though as my one-cup samples will soon be gone!

Anyway this was a decent tea. It was all bam!chestnut with a bit of comforting cinnamon. This would be a great autumn tea actually, but it’s spring! (yay) Chestnut seems like a good choice – it’s not subtle. It’s just there, doing it’s thing, much like 9.

Man, 9 had some really good moments! Why did he also have to have so many farting pigpeople moments too? /shudders in embarassment/

Thanks Sil! -(if you keep commenting on all my posts you will be VERY BUSY)

Anna

Maybe she’ll be TOO BUSY FOR TEA.

carol who

OH NO! No time for tea!

Sami Kelsh

I looooooooooooooooooove chestnut so much.

And Nine, actually. I sort of forgot about him after not seeing his season in a few years, then went back to it in the fall for a pub quiz (my team came second, HECK YES) and that season’s really grown on me! It’s pretty camp at times (seriously the farting aliens, just NO) but it’s just so joyous :)

hahaha i might be able to keep it up. Work is full of production issues today, carried over from last night so no hope in getting real work done. Should have just stayed home.

Anna… uh. no. never.

Comments

Anna

Maybe she’ll be TOO BUSY FOR TEA.

carol who

OH NO! No time for tea!

Sami Kelsh

I looooooooooooooooooove chestnut so much.

Anna… uh. no. never.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON