drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

Sipdown! Woo, 222!
This was a good one. Yep. Very nice!

Also, I guess I am looking to sipdown 22 teas in 7 days? Yeah, so this could still happen!

(And I’m already talking to Sil about Damn Fine Teas, and Lupicia, and thinking about Mandala…. NO! BAD CAVO! I just went and bought a comic and a toy for the kid instead :P)

Courtney

That’s not so bad. 3.1, 3.2 per day? You can do it.

Fjellrev

Go go go! I would be seriously impressed if you made it. Depends on how much a sip down would entail! I just wrote down a list of fourteen teas I’d like to finish by the beginning of April. Quite a few are 5-8 cups worth though.

Go Lupicia order GO!!!

Thx! :D

Ahahahaha, Annna. Everyone is such a bad influence.

And you might be able to do it Fjellrev; at least you can try to get close!

Anna

I am running out of Cookie. =( This is an emergency. Please place Lupicia order and then send me Cookie. Sadface.

Cavocorax

Oh no! :O Do you have to rely on people to forward it to you? They don’t have any other stores? That’s totally not cool, Lupicia!!!

Comments

Courtney

That’s not so bad. 3.1, 3.2 per day? You can do it.

Fjellrev

Go Lupicia order GO!!!

Thx! :D

Ahahahaha, Annna. Everyone is such a bad influence.

And you might be able to do it Fjellrev; at least you can try to get close!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON