Yes, it’s good, and yes, I ‘d restock it, and yes I wish this wasn’t a sipdown (216).

It’s just light and creamy and minty (but not too minty) and the cream is wrapped around a subtle amount of raspberry that makes me keep reaching for it…

Thank you Sil!

I think if Simple Loose Leaf does open up to Canadian subscribers (like they are considering) I will sign up immediately!

cavo..you will sign up immediately after conferring with ME

Cavocorax

Oh, and to add on to my comment in that other post, you are totally not bossy at all. :P

(But yes. I see the wisdom in that)

moi? i’m certainly bossy… i’m just suffering from only child syndrome…my doctor says i may have to live this way forever…it’s a bummer

Cavocorax

Ahahahaha. I guess I better get used to it since TK will probably suffer from the same. (Hopefully? HA)

Comments

cavo..you will sign up immediately after conferring with ME

Cavocorax

(But yes. I see the wisdom in that)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON