(213)
Ummm… meh? It wasn’t for me. Sorry!
But now I know, and thank you Sil.

sooo what’s really weird? i’ve tried this since i gave you some.. but uh there’s no review…

Cavocorax

Strange! I’m pretty sure I reviewed it the other day when I had the first cup, but… nothing? Maybe I skipped the review then? IDK.

Kaylee

I’ve had a review disappear recently too. Maybe it’s a bug in the recent tea page revamp?

Comments

Cavocorax

Kaylee

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON