drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

I enjoyed this so much last night that I had to have another cup today. I do that. I’ll love something so much that I’ll drink it exclusively and then, BAM! Gone! (216)

I’ll need to get more eventually. Maybe for Stacy’s birthday sale. :D

It’s funny – drinking it today I notice far more peachy notes than I do with the honey. It’s much fruiter and juicier than I remember from last night. Is it the cup that makes a difference? Who knows. I’ll resteep it and mull on this further.

Fjellrev

Ohh, I keep ignoring this one. Will have to pick some up next time I order (birthday sale for sure!).

Comments

Fjellrev

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON