I just love Hugo Teas. I haven’t been disappointed by any of them. They just really know how to do straight black tea blends so well!

They might be awesome for other teas too; I’ve only had their black teas. OMG.

I’m celebrating hitting 210 with this cup. It’s a cup I can savour and enjoy; steep and resteep. I’m not drinking it because it’s in a ziplock bag that’s taking up room, or because I want to decrease my cupboard. I’m drinking it because it’s a vibrant and flavourful tea that feels like an appropriate reward for dropping my cupboard down 35 teas since the 19th and the *Sil*pocalypse.

Now that my cupboard is physically smaller (less fiddly bags around) I’m no longer in sipdown mode. I’ll try and focus on drinking some of my older teas now – I have 7 teas that will be in my cupboard for 1 year in the next two months, and it’s time to drink them to keep things fresh! (Except for Tardis. I still have 3 .5/6oz of that and I doubt it’s going anywhere fast. Mmmmm… Tardis.)

haha go you!

juliebeth

congrats!

Dexter

Sil pocalypse. LOL that’s funny – appropriate but funny. Good job on getting down to 210!!!

Cavocorax

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON