drank Après la pluie by George Cannon

Another one from Sil (206)

I only need 6 more sipdowns in the next two days! HOLY MOLY. I’m totally amazed.

And this puerh is rather good. It’s very earthy but I can taste a little bit of sweetness to it. It makes me think of caramel more than vanilla fruitiness, but it’s still good. I wouldn’t crave this often, but it’s a tasty.

Thanks!

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON