drank Chocolate Mint Rooibos by Zen Tea

Last sipdown for the day! (201)

I had other cups but couldn’t log them all because we were doing our roleplaying game and that kept me busy.

This is a pretty decent cup. I haven’t been craving rooibos as much lately so I dropped the rating down on this from 90 to account for that.

But I’m pretty happy for this sipdown. It’s one of my oldest teas so that’s two birds with one stone! :D

Yay for finishing up old teas!

Comments

Yay for finishing up old teas!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON