drank Tiramisu Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Sipdown! (194)

I’m thankful that Sil shared some of this with me, but I think it was too subtle a flavour for me. It just tasted like sorta sweet milk? I guess it was creamy too. I liked it, but wish it had more pow! (And that was distinctive, so I think that means this one isn’t quite right for me). Still, that strikes this off the list and with x-blllion flavours of matcha out there, that’s helpful. :D

weird. this one was like zomg yummy for me hahaha

Comments

weird. this one was like zomg yummy for me hahaha

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON