So before I go to bed, and while I’m wating to see if TK will actually stay in bed or if she’s just gonna get up and bolt out of her room at mach 9, I like to stand by my tea cupboard and pick out a tea for tomorrow. Something nice that I’m not drinking for a sipdown, but because it’s a real treat that I love. It’s a nice calming ritual.

That is, until you forget what tea it is the very next day! I spent about half my bus commute trying to remember what tea I had brought with me and trying to visualize where I’d grabbed it from etc. No idea. But then I looked at it and saw the almond chips and KNEW, just KNEW it was Brioche.

What a treat. Yes, I love this tea. And I appreciate everyone who has sent me a sample of this one! Miss B, VariaTEA, Sil and possibly others?

whatshesaid

Yessss I still have a couple of samples of this to drink. I remember it being super tasty!

VariaTEA

You’re welcome!! I just bought 3.5 oz so I will have plenty more to share and I will be 10 minutes away so it will be super easy if you ever need a fix :P

Amariel

IT IS SOO GOOD!! I loved the samples I got.

Comments

whatshesaid

VariaTEA

Amariel

IT IS SOO GOOD!! I loved the samples I got.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON