Note that this tea is for: "For feeling stately, wearing top-hats, and building empires.”

Well, it’s Friday and I plan to be productive. Yep. Any minute now I’ll log off Steepster and be productive. Yep…

Sooon.

(This is better than that time I click on tumblr instead of twitter and lost an hour though)

This is a great tea. So smooth. Bold but not sour/astringent. I’m looking forward to this tin! Also, I should compare it with my Kenyan EG and Mount Grey from Andrews & Dunham. Yes… Eventually EG sipdown – this should happen.

See, I can be productive?

MissLena

Aren’t we all so productive at work on a Friday? :D

Sami Kelsh

Productivity comes in many forms. Today, I got back out of bed and resteeped my oolong before the sun went down. Triumph!

Comments

MissLena

Aren’t we all so productive at work on a Friday? :D

Sami Kelsh

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON