This tastes good but I think part of that is because I just ate a blue whale candy and that’s adding a lot of sweetness to it

Ok, several sips later this is good but not mindblowingly amazing. Sorry Cecil. I love you, I truly do, but your tea does not speak to me as cleverly and beautifully as you do.

Poor, poor Cecil. Poor Night Vale. You guys – things are getting pretty intense! And dangerous.

I taste creamy lemongrass, and a little bit of ginger. I’m not even sure if lemongrass is in this, but that’s what I get.

Kat_Maria

Blue whale candy… OMG! I never knew about the existence of it until now… I am glad I don’t like candy anymore because otherwise I would seriously freak out! BLUE. WHALE. CANDY. A-DO-RA-BLE!

Cavocorax

It’s so good! My bf bought a whole tub of gummy candies and I just want all the whales! :O (but just a few at a time… they’re too tasty)

Comments

Kat_Maria

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON