Wow. This smells so amazing. I’m not really a huge of jasmine, but I DO like spearmint and gunpowder tea, and these really, really blend well together. I’m even enjoying the jasmine in it.

OMG. So, so far I want to buy Thor and Loki teas. They’re in a ‘ship so I will save a little on them, but… what if I end up wanting to buy ALL the Avengers teas? I’m a little worried about continuing on…

SO GOOD.

This tea just screams “GREEN” to me and makes me think of Loki’s green eyes. Ok, I’ll have to send the rest to Ozli!

Thank you Shmiracles!

Shadowfall

Lol. Maybe they’ll make a sampler set of these now that the samplers are only 6 tins?

Cavocorax

Maybe? That’d be cool, but WHO DO YOU EXCLUDE?
“Sorry Mr. Barton. You were… er.. not invited to this box set.”

Ozli

Thanks for the send, dude! This tea is awesome.

So awesome! If I order any, I’ll let you know beforehand!> :D