Phew. This one does not immediately go onto my re-order list which is a relief because I’ve already got Loki and Thor and haven’t tried the rest, and at 3 oz a tea, how many can one reasonably order just for oneself?

This is good, don’t get me wrong. It’s bold. It’s flashy and in your face, and… well that’s Tony? There might be the faintest sweetness in there, although I’m sure that would be aboslutely denied if directly pointed out… This just isn’t one I would crave very often.

Thank you Shmiracles! The rest of this is off to ozli! (181)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON