Mmmmm…. this mostly tastes like chamomile. I get that it’s because Bruce needs to stay calm so he doesn’t hulk out but it totally goes against the “I’m always angry” reveal in Avengers.

So it’s a good, soothing tea but not one I would crave often. Maybe before bed?

But the hulk should totally be an always angry tea I think.

OMGsrsly

What would you put in an always angry tea, though? :)

Dustin

^All the peppers. Maybe a touch of chocolate, but mostly peppers.

OMGsrsly

Haha. That was my first thought too, Dustin. Just. A bag with chili pieces in it. :)

Dustin

And maybe some tiny razor blades to add insult to injury, or in this case injury to peppers?

Cavocorax

Yes! Peppers! Or something that will jolt you awake or something…

OMGsrsly

Hmm… Now I’m thinking of something with puerh and toasted mate and chili and… vanilla? IDK.

Comments

OMGsrsly

What would you put in an always angry tea, though? :)

Dustin

^All the peppers. Maybe a touch of chocolate, but mostly peppers.

Cavocorax

Yes! Peppers! Or something that will jolt you awake or something…

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON