Oh, this is interesting! Even/especially with the floaty apple bits that are supposed to be reminiscent of floating eyeballs :P It’s a slightly spicy puerh – I can taste the cinnamon, ginger and even a little bit of the anise.

Thumbs-up: approved.

Sami Kelsh

Ooh, this sounds very all right!

(I love the floaty apple bits in teas – I always eat them when I’m done with them, heh)

carol who

I’m always glad to see that someone else eats some of the fruity bits from their tea.

Marzipan

Mmmmm eyeballs. :)

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Ooh, this sounds very all right!

carol who

Marzipan

Mmmmm eyeballs. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON