drank Nina's Japon by Nina's Paris

Ok, I didn’t want to rip open this bag until my samples were a bit more under control, and I think that since I’m down 75 samples in 19 days or so (which, btw I ROCK), I think I’m allowed to splurge on this tea. It’s soooooo good.

HIGH FIVES EVERYONE ELSE IN TEAM NINAS JAPON

Japon ftw.

VariaTEA

HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Also, 75 samples in 19 days is incredibly impressive so go you!!

whatshesaid

Wow, that’s a lot of tea in 19 days!!

Cavocorax

Thanks! They were mostly ALL one cup samples so that made it much easier but MAN, that was a lot of new tea to try and log. :P

That’s still 75 cups of tea, haha
Crazy! Admirable, but crazy!

I need someone crazy to come drink all my tea for me, help me clear out my stash :P

Kaylee

That’s amazing. Good job with all the sipdowns!

Amariel

sssssooooooooo goooooooodddddd

Hahahahahaha…. ;)

I opened this one day of pretty much…..my other couple from Nina’s are waiting to be opened heh

whatshesaid

Does Nina’s have a website to shop from yet? How do you order?

Courtney

You can order from Amazon.com whatshesaid. :)

whatshesaid

Cool, thanks! I will have to check if Amazon.ca has it too :)

VariaTEA

They don’t :(. You have to go through the American Amazon but if I recall, the shipping wasn’t too bad.

whatshesaid

Aww. Well something to keep in mind for the future I guess! Thanks for the heads up :)

Comments

Courtney

Japon ftw.

whatshesaid

Wow, that’s a lot of tea in 19 days!!

Cavocorax

That’s still 75 cups of tea, haha
Crazy! Admirable, but crazy!

Kaylee

That’s amazing. Good job with all the sipdowns!

Amariel

sssssooooooooo goooooooodddddd

Hahahahahaha…. ;)

whatshesaid

Does Nina’s have a website to shop from yet? How do you order?

Courtney

You can order from Amazon.com whatshesaid. :)

whatshesaid

Cool, thanks! I will have to check if Amazon.ca has it too :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON