Thank you Sil!!! (173)

This was a tea that really caught my attention when I read everyone else’ reviews. It sounded so amazing and now I have a cup and I’m so excited. :D It smells wonderful.

And the taste is quite divine! Wow. Seriously, wow. I better not dump those leaves by mistake because I need to get a few resteeps out of this. It tastes really juicy and fruity and, like Sil said, just a little savoury too. It’s complex. Each sip is a little different but they are all SO juicy. OMG.

I nearly broke my finger trying to hit the rec button. (slight exaggeration)

ETA: The resteep was quite nice but the end of that cup felt a little salty almost. So careful on the resteeps!

haha i’ve got lots of this and others from TTC if you want to “trade” for something

Cavocorax

Oooh. I would like more of this if you see anything of mine you’d want to swap for. :D