This tea smells like chocolate strawberry. It’s so good I don’t ever want to drink it; I could stand there and huff the bag all day. I couldn’t do that though. That’s just silly.

So I steeped it for 2 minutes. It smells so strongly of chocolate strawberry that the first few sips were disappointing! It tasted like muted strawberry chocolate with earthy puerh… But a few sips after that I paid more attention to the flavour and I feel like this is a flavourful blend I will want to resteep later this afternoon. And probably re-stock when I do my eventual order… The puerh is noticable but not overwhelmingly earthy/dirty etc and it goes well with the sweetness of the chocolate strawberry.

This was part of the shared order with Sil and Kittenna and I have to say that whoever picked this one did a good job! Thanks! I didn’t really pick much out myself but I’m happy with the Lupicia teas that we decided to share.

Dustin

I really like this tea! Now I want a cup after reading about it!

Cavocorax

I hope you have some near by?

I do! :)

Stephanie

I wanna try it!

donkeytiara

I agree with your review. I think this tea is a good way to try pu’er for the first time, so the “barn floor” taste doesn’t take a new pu’er-er down for the count. :)