Only one sipdown today, and it was for this. :O (175)
I love it. It was so good and I will get more with my next order.

scribbles

I love this one so much….I never wanna run out.

in forever from now….maaaay is so far away, for preorders only!

Cavocorax

I tried to make it last, but couldn’t. At least I have 3oz of LB stockpiled and regular Laoshan Green Genmaicha. Maybe I could add chocolate?

I feel like LB chocolate genmaicha is a side step from LB + cocoa :) so theres that….I, on het he other hand have about .75 ounces of LB left, 2oz of LB choc genmaicha only

Dexter

I’ve heard – that LB with H&S Soba Buckwheat is really good – maybe try something like as a replacement for Chocolate Genmaicha.

Cavocorax

I’ve never had Soba Buckwheat but I’ve seen a lot of reviews for it. I think I’ll try mixing with LB.

Also, Sil I could swap LB for LBCG if you get desperate or LB.

We’ll see how it goes..not having it would also force me to drink myother teas lol

Comments

scribbles

I love this one so much….I never wanna run out.

in forever from now….maaaay is so far away, for preorders only!

Dexter

Cavocorax

Also, Sil I could swap LB for LBCG if you get desperate or LB.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON