I opened this up so I could send a bit on to 221Tea so I could introduce her to the dark/addictive side of adagio fandom teas, and realized I should have a cup too because I couldn’t remember it. I like it. It’s still good!

It’s a complicated mess of flavours that work out well, much like the complicated mess of feelings of Sherlock returning to John. Oh, but there’s something about Mary…

221tea

I have received so much tea generosity in the past two days it is almost overwhelming! Kinda like this tea apparently! I can’t wait to try it! You rock my socks off.

Roswell Strange

Steepster people are overwhelmingly generous! Maybe even too generous ;) For a while I was unemployed and had dollars to my name (like literally, I think three bucks at the lowest point) and all the awesome people here shared samples with me when there was no way I could possibly return the favour (Cavo included). Now that I’m working full time, I’m just now starting to swap again – and I’m trying to start with all the amazing people who were so generous with me!

221tea

Cavo has been so encouraging since the beginning and she is taking a chance on a noob with a tea swap, I am SO freakin’ excited!!! Roswell, your “likes” mean the world to me…it helps to know someone is checking out my reviews! I am interested in exploring Matcha…you make it seem fun…when I get home tonight I’ll send you a private message if that’s ok? I have some questions!

Roswell Strange

Sorry that I’m just now seeing this – I only got home from work a little while ago. But absolutely feel free to message me – I’ll try to answer things as best I can!

Comments

221tea

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON