And this is my evening tea, courtesy of Roswell Strange! :D
It’s chocolate and bananas and it’s really great and relaxing. It looks a little oily on the top but that’s not an issue as the tea itself tastes quite nice. Sweet! Like melted bananas and butter and chocolate – not healthy – so good!

Courtney

I also enjoyed this one thanks to Roswell Strange :)

Hello.Kiki

mmm, sounds delicious!

Better than lupicias? The same?

Cavocorax

I don’t think I’ve had Lupicias? Quick! Let’s place an order so I can find out! Mwahahaha.
(Oh god, no….)

Cavocorax

Oh wait. You mean Banana Chocolate. Of course you do. :P Yeah, I like that one more than the Tea Desire one. Both were good, but Lupicia’s isn’t so oily.

VariaTEA

Sil, I far preferred Banane Chocolate to this one but then again, I find this one too sweet for me.

Just checking…since I really liked lupicias version.

Comments

Courtney

I also enjoyed this one thanks to Roswell Strange :)

Hello.Kiki

mmm, sounds delicious!

Better than lupicias? The same?

(Oh god, no….)

VariaTEA

Just checking…since I really liked lupicias version.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON