Keychange is talking me into an adagio order so I’m going through a few more samples to decide what I’d like to get! This is another one from shmiracles!

It’s a nice black tea with peach, and peach, and apricot and more peach! This might go on the list. It makes me think of spring. Those elves, they know their stuff! The base isn’t quite as good as some of the black teas I’m used to but the fruit is nice, and so long as it doesn’t get bitter as it cool, I’d say it was a winner!

Ok. It got a little bitter. Good but not insta-buy good.
(Sipdown 182)

keychange

LOL our combined order is going to be massive.

Cavocorax

Yes…. the longer we put it off, the more I might add to it.

Comments

keychange

LOL our combined order is going to be massive.

Cavocorax

Yes…. the longer we put it off, the more I might add to it.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON