drank Neptune by Lupicia

Sipdown! (181)
And that’s it for this. Like I said before, it has some nice fruity notes, but it’s nothing exceptional.

Happy Easter you guys!

Apparently Easter in Ontario means NOTHING is open Friday or Sunday. Or practically nothing. :O We tried to go shopping on Friday for groceries and all the big stores were closed – EVEN the Walmart. Today we wanted to go look at an XBOX One but NOTHING was open except the EB Games at Eaton center (the heart of Toronto, ntxbye)…

Some of you are used to this. I’m from BC – I’ve worked plenty of Good Friday’s and Easter Sunday’s so I didn’t expect anything but Government stores to close today…

:P

VariaTEA

I finished this one today too!

Lala

I was supposed to stop at the grocery store on my way home from work on Thursday but was too lazy, I was like I’ll do it tomorrow. So I tried to go the next day and everything was closed, I knew it was Good Friday but still figured everything would be open at least reduced hours. Serves me right for being lazy.

I expected reduced hours too! :|

In Ontario any time it’s a bank holiday….nothing is open. :) expect the same in May…. Heh

Lazy Ontarians. :P

Comments

VariaTEA

I finished this one today too!

Lala

I expected reduced hours too! :|

Lazy Ontarians. :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON