drank Orzo - Caramel & Honey by Lupicia

Gosh this is so dark and roasty. I gotta remind myself it’s not coffee… it’s safe to drink before bed. It’s so dark and thick – I’m worried it’ll stain my teeth black. :O I added milk to tone it down a bit and it’s awesome. Sweet caramel, milk and barley.

I approve, Steepsterian’s. I approve.

Yay. Glad you liked it

Amariel

Oooh! Interesting! It’s really that dark?

Cavocorax

It is. It left black grime in my cup too which is… not the best? But it tastes interesting enough that I look forward to more!

Comments

Yay. Glad you liked it

Amariel

Oooh! Interesting! It’s really that dark?

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON